My Name is Caroline Gillam, I have been a practising Bowen Therapist for 9 years (Qualified July 2005). Prior to this I was a practising Midwife for 9 years.
During these years I have treated over 2000 clients with a very high success rate, many of whom come back on a regular basis for general ‘top ups’ just because they feel so good!
I have treated new born babies (for colic or restlessness), children, special needs, teenagers, pregnant ladies, adults and the elderly, my oldest client being 91 years old.
I find Bowen an amazing therapy and I have seen peoples lives transformed through it. One young lady I treated returned to work following 10 years on invalidity benefits.
I thoroughly enjoy my work and believe that, together with Bowen, your body is capable of powerful self healing.
I am a Bowen Practitioner trained by the Bowen Association and The European College of Bowen Studies (E.C.B.S.) I am also a qualified Midwife (No longer practising).
Since qualifying in ‘The Bowen Technique’ I have completed further educational studies including:
- The Emmett Technique modules 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 -Ross Emmett and Sue Gassick
- Fascia Bowen Workshop levels 1 and 2 – Howard Plumber
- Emm-Tech UK – Debbie Kinley
- Advanced Bowen Level 1 – Julian Baker
- Visceral Manipulation workshop
- Anatomy Trains for advanced level Bowen Technique Practitioners – Julian Baker
- Thomas Myers Anatomy Trains – Myofascial Meridians – Tom Myers
- Concept of fascia, Bowen and its application – Howard Plumber
- Respiratory Workshop – Alister Rattray
- Max Walker’s Extensions to Bowen Therapy – Max Walker and Cliff Jones
- Anatomy and Physiology of connective tissue and Bowen for Cerebral Palsy and Autism – Howard Plumber
- Original Bowen for Mother and Baby – Rick Minnary